Roll over for more information
Fuji Trading Singapore (FTS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Trading Co. Ltd (FTC), a leading Japanese ship-supply company founded in May 1953 in Kobe, Japan. Today, along with its head office situated in Yokohama, Fuji Trading Co. Ltd. has subsidiaries located in all major maritime centres worldwide, creating a global marine supply network known as the Fuji Trading Global Network.
Fuji Trading Singapore was established in March 1982, and has since become an important leading member of the regional ship supply and logistics community. Today, the FTS brand has become synonymous with reliability, excellence and quality amongst major ship owners and agents.
In 1982, we occupied a small office in the GRTH Building in Katong before moving to the industrial area of Pandan and Jurong. In 1988, we moved into our present premises at 24 Chia Ping Road. In 2005, with continuous growth, we expanded our warehouse space by acquiring another plot of land adjacent to the existing Chia Ping premises.
Spanning an area of 9,000 sq m, our premises comprise of two large warehouse complexes housing a state-of-the-art cold-room, wine cellar and other modern storage facilities.
In 2006, FTS was registered under the Singapore Customs’ Major Exporter Scheme (MES). Under this scheme, goods imported by an approved MES trader and stored at the trader’s zero-rated GST warehouse for re-export overseas are exempted from Goods & Services Tax. Being a MES trader, our goods meant for international export are exempted from GST.
Today, FTS is accredited with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001. We are also accredited under the Secure Trade Partnership scheme by the Singapore Customs.